Thursday, January 18, 2007

School

I graduated from Boise State in December, and its nice not having to go to class and all but I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe I'm not busy enough...don't get me wrong I really like not having tests and homework to worry about. I just feel like something is wrong and that I should be going to class with Janell or something. Again, don't get me wrong I'm glad to be a college grad and have that in my past, but maybe I'm having post-collegiate not busy enough syndrome. Guess I better get back to work.

6 comments:

Steph said...

where are you working now? when is janell done with school?

Bethany said...

Oh brother of mine....you will get used to it...good blog...yo

HDogg said...

yeah.... such a pile hmff!

Captain Crook said...

Yeah, what are doing away from your desk in the first place? That's right, get back to work. Don't talk, don't look up, only one potty break....the whole day.

Steph said...

Your blog is definitely not tougher than my blog since you never post anything.

Bethany said...

Yeah you probably should blog more you loser.