Thursday, July 26, 2007

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

So I ran across this article from Drudgereport.com and really couldn't believe what I read. Basically, this po-dunk town in Pennsylvania made a law saying that if you hired an illegal immigrant or rented a property to them, you would be fined. Sounds logical enough to me, you are aiding someone who is committing a crime by merely being here in the United States. I always though aiding a fugitive was against the law, but what do I know? Anyway, a federal judge has ruled that the City can't enforce that ordinance because it violates federal law. So, its ok to aid a fugitive? So next time a bank robber asks you for a ride after robbing a bank you can say yes? Give me a break, this judge is ridiculous. There is no reason to not have a law like this town tried to implement, it would slow the influx of illegal immigrants and provide penalties who are keeping them here by providing jobs for them. Don't get me wrong...I love the hispanic people and lived for two years in South America and absolutely love their culture. I just want people to come in through the front door and not sneak in through the back. Here's the article.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2645989120070726?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Still they shouldn't be allowed legally here in the US. They need to follow the same process as everyone else.

Bethany said...

er illegally.

HDogg said...

take your ads off!!! they are about gay rights!